[affs-project] LUG Radio Live 2005

Adam Bower adam at thebowery.co.uk
Sat Jul 2 22:24:37 BST 2005

On Fri, Jul 01, 2023 at 02:31:04PM +0100, Richard Smedley wrote:
> The event was well attended, and the stand attracted
> a steady enough stream of interest from people who
> knew little of AFFS and our work. A few members
> also said hello :-)
>
> Thanks to Mark for all his hard work.

Fantastic, any photos? and any pr writeup forthcoming from someone who
was there either for addition to the website or putting in the
newsletter.
> btw Brian (of UKLinux) still has a box of our leaflets
> that he's happy to post on. Who's organising a stand
> soon, and in need of AFFS leaflets?

We have to have a bit of a rethink on the leaflets iirc, as they do have
the old postal address of the AFFS on. I will see about how much getting
some stickers to change the address on them will cost but I may ask
Brian (if he is willing) to perhaps hold onto the leaflets for Linux
Expo later this year.
Adam
jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li
AFFS || http://www.affs.org.uk/ || Not a filesystem