[affs-project] LUG Radio Live 2005

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 1 14:31:04 BST 2005

MJ took the AFFS stand down to Wolverhampton for
LUG Radio Live last Saturday. I had to be in town
to see someone, so I ended up putting in a couple
of hours on the stand too :-)
ctte member Ian Lynch was also there with The Learning
Machine.
The event was well attended, and the stand attracted
a steady enough stream of interest from people who
knew little of AFFS and our work. A few members
also said hello :-)
Thanks to Mark for all his hard work.
btw Brian (of UKLinux) still has a box of our leaflets
that he's happy to post on. Who's organising a stand
soon, and in need of AFFS leaflets?
 - Richard