[affs-project] ideas etc

adam at thebowery.co.uk adam at thebowery.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 00:45:51 BST 2004

On Thu, Sep 09, 2023 at 12:09:17AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:

> While on the topic of needlessly limiting our support, I've just
> noticed that this discussion has been trimmed away from fsfe-uk again.
> There are only 8 members of affs-project. I suspect that's only ctte +
> Kirsten, but I can't verify that. :-(

Would it be too much to ask that you adjust your attitude to stop being rude
and causing offense to both AFFS committee members and the people we have to
work with and who want to help us? I am finding that your attitude towards
others has probably caused just as much to limit our support as anything else
so far. Your previous email to the list this evening was also very offensive,
You seem to be spending much of your time writing emails that end up being very
antagonistic which saps the strength that people are willing to devote to help
make AFFS a success.
I am now starting to get very tired of having to deal with you and your
communications (and I suspect that I am not the only one) that unless you
change your attitude to at least to attempt to be co-operative and freindly
instead of antagonistic then I will probably end up having to ignore you so
that I can try to get along as best I can otherwise.
Thanks
Adam
jabberid = quinophex at jabber.earth.li
AFFS || http://www.affs.org.uk/ || Not a filesystem