[affs-project] Nochex and konqueror problems

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Nov 19 10:53:46 GMT 2004

On 2023-11-19 09:40:12 +0000 Alex Hudson <home at alexhudson.com> wrote:
> Well, indeed. I don't know what the problem with Konqueror is, but I
> did
> try it (as far as I could) last night with 3.2 [...]

The problem seems to occur on some final screen that says it should
vanish within a minute. It's the final stage of payment, so it's not
easy to test. In any case, NoChex say that they are aware of the bug
and I don't have KDE installed.
> I would be surprised if NoChex didn't want to support Konqueror. KHTML
> is part of Safari [...]

I did mention that this might affect Safari too in the original report.
--
  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
  Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted