[affs-project] What a set of mugs

Alex Hudson home at alexhudson.com
Tue Sep 21 17:10:19 BST 2004

On Tue, 2023-09-21 at 17:07 +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> On 2023-09-21 14:03:07 +0100 Alex Hudson <home at alexhudson.com> wrote:
> > Thinking about printing and stuff, a budget of 150 seems conservative
>
> So the show budget is 150 plus Kirsty's expenses, or are there other
> things to include?

Actually I'm thinking it's 150 inc. expenses, but that's not covering
expenses of committee members coming to the meeting (i.e., not people on
the stand). If you want to include people coming to committee meeting in
the Expo budget, that would be a slightly different story - I haven't
tried to gather any info about who would want expenses for that.
> > Anyone have any objections to this?
>
> No-one can answer "no" to that question. I don't object to it, but
> someone else might.

Someone else might indeed, which is why I'm asking everyone if they have
any objections...
Cheers,
Alex.