[affs-project] Gentoo conference

Alex Hudson home at alexhudson.com
Mon Jan 31 18:15:37 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2024-01-28 at 14:18 +0000, Richard Smedley wrote:
> That's one hell of a Valentine's _weekend_ if it lasts
> until *March* 12 - or did I misread the webpage? ;)

No, I'm just a ladies man :D
Mar.12 is skiing in Bulgaria though, so I still can't go :o)
> Saturdays are tricky for me - but I hope to be able to
> cover part of the day.

Thinking about it, we have enough leaflets but probably not enough to
last the year - we may want to start doing a new leaflet at some point.
Anyway, let me know if you are going - if we're having a ctte meeting
before then, I can bring stuff up with me.
Cheers,
Alex.