[affs-project] Show stand: no apology

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Sep 21 00:44:05 BST 2004

While filing away old private email, I noticed a comment that AFFS
stand staff at one event were apologising for our members while trying
to attract new members.
Please try to present AFFS members in a positive light instead at the
forthcoming expo. I suggest asking members and supporters for their
project details, so that we can include them (or their mascots/logos)
in the montage decoration or maybe some poster or infosheet.
--
  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
http://www.thewalks.co.uk stand 13,Lynn Carnival,12 Sep