[affs-project] More on tees

Alex Hudson home at alexhudson.com
Mon Sep 20 09:16:52 BST 2004

On Sun, 2023-09-19 at 22:59 +0100, Richard Smedley wrote:
> > Yo yo,
>
> I take it this means good evening? ;-)

Yeah ;)
> > If we did splash the same across
> > the mugs (btw - do we have any output dimensions for the mugs?)
>
> ottomh (I'm not at home) it's 7.2 by 2.8 inches.
> Simply laying it out so that it's repeated on each
> side should work.

2.8 * 3 = 8.4, which is closeish to 7.2. That ratio sounds believable :)
So, we essentially have three squareish panels on the mug (the
difference is 1.2 inches, so each is 0.4 inch short of a square). I
would suggest something like having the two end panels with the birdy
design, and then a large logo in the middle one. But there are other
ways too - if we incorporate a the Cowper quotation, we could have that
in the middle square, birdy on one side, logo on the other.
> Will you have something by Tues?

I'll try to knock some up by today, so people can express some kind of
preference, and we'll see where we get.
BTW - I forgot to ask, can this be in colour, or is it a single ink? :)
Cheers,
Alex.