[affs-project] More on tees

Alex Hudson home at alexhudson.com
Sun Sep 19 21:45:36 BST 2004

Yo yo,
http://www.affs.org.uk/~alex/TShirtIdeas is updated with design and
colours, although not yet attempting to incorporate any text - I'll try
to have a go at that tomorrow.
They're not intended to be "final" by any means, but more a kind of
"this kind of design" - does it work? If we did splash the same across
the mugs (btw - do we have any output dimensions for the mugs?) we'd
alter the layout and crop again, but the design elements ought to be
carried across.
Alterations to the design could include:
- fluffier, less realistic, clouds ;)
- birdy in flight having thought bubble with 'born free' inside;
continues the bobbly cloud idea
- text/quotes, we could have these framed by cloud too
Opinions?
Cheers,
Alex.