[affs-project] Re: Mug design

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 17 15:06:35 BST 2004

On Wed, 2023-09-15 at 14:50, Kirsten Naylor wrote:
> On Wed, 2023-09-15 at 13:49, Richard Smedley wrote:
>
> > OK, they're normally GBP4 each, but we can have them
> > for five eighths of that (GBP2.5) if we add in to
> > UKLinux's order. I'll need to know the design quite
> > soon - where's the thing you and Kirsten have done?
[snip]
> Anyway Alex said he'd be back online from Friday so I'm sure you'll
> hear from him by the end of the weekend.

OK - we have until Tues.
Format can be SVG, bitmap, PDF, PS or just about anything :)
Geoff Foster wrote:
> The available print area is 180x70 mm so the design can "wrap around" or
> you can have a message on each side, one side or in the middle.

At the very least we should get a few done with the logo -
either on both sides, or with a slogan on the other.
Perhaps we could also adapt our print ad?
(Which could also be adapted for an A3 colour poster).
 - Richard