[affs-project] ideas etc

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 11 00:50:40 BST 2004

On Fri, 2023-09-10 at 16:46, Brian Gough wrote:
>  > > Do we have the capability to manufacture them professionally though?
>  > > i.e. is anyone using a company that does it at the moment. [...]
>  >
>  > Yes and yes, but from past experience I doubt it meets your idea of
>  > professional, so you probably should expand that adjective.
>
> I was thinking screen printed CD, with litho (?) color inserts.  Maybe
> Richard Smedley knows more from the CDs on the front of his magazines
> -- that is the sort of thing I had in mind.

I'm afraid the people we dealt with took orders for quantities in
the tens of thousands :-/
We just prepared the art work and sent it off (in fact the art people
prepared it, I just approved the layout and checked the spellings).
However I imagine in smaller quantities this is something
high street print shops would now do. What quantities are
we thinking of?
 - Richard