[affs-project] ideas etc

Kirsten Naylor wildduck at wildduck.org.uk
Mon Sep 6 21:25:23 BST 2004

On Mon, 2023-09-06 at 18:40, Alex Hudson wrote:
> working hard on getting the .org area into shape in general). If you can
> help out, or you have ideas about what we should be doing for Expo,
> please punt them there.

* great piles of a4 sheets with the affs take on various current issues,
so that the uninitiated can hand them out and smile nicely without
having to enter debates
* also a4 sheets with practical details about what it means to belong to
affs - what you get out of your £10 iow
* _colourful_ signs to catch the eye, even if they're done with
felt-tipped pens
from the humble previous observations of Kirsten, who will presumably be
available to help