[affs-project] Re: [Fsfe-uk] expo

Alex Hudson home at alexhudson.com
Fri Oct 8 16:13:47 BST 2004

Hi Stuart,
On Fri, 2023-10-08 at 15:59 +0100, Stuart A Yeates wrote:
> > It was good to see some of the AFFS members, as
> > well as to get so much interest in AFFS from the
> > Free Software-using public.
>
> I was very impressed at the openness and presentation of the AFFS
> stand---people walking past were greeted and engaged with. Good work
> people!

Thanks very much for the feedback - while we appreciate all feedback, I
definitely like hearing positive responses :o)
We had a lot of people contribute to the stand this year, more help than
usual, and I think it showed. I'll be posting an Expo report in the
not-too-distant future, but generally I think we did superbly - we
engaged a lot of people, and made some new friends. Those helping seemed
to have fun too, which is always useful.
Cheers,
Alex.