[affs-project] Nochex and konqueror problems

Alex Hudson home at alexhudson.com
Fri Nov 19 16:44:25 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2023-11-19 at 12:25 +0000, Alex Hudson wrote:
> Maybe if we can find an easy work-around that's an *obvious* fix
> (i.e., no DOM event handlers, etc. - that's not obvious ;) we can ask
> NoChex to update their system...

Well, I might have found one.
Instead of:
        <form>
        	<input type="submit" onclick="dothis()">
        </form>
... I suggested that they do:
        <form onsubmit="dothis()">
        	<input type="submit">
        </form>
... since my testing suggested that Konqi was happy with that coding,
and that it effectively does the same thing.
I sent this idea to NoChex, and they have confirmed that they will try
this fix on Monday. I will follow up with them next week to see if they
have been successful or not.
Cheers,
Alex.