[affs-project] Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS grants for free software development

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Wed Sep 15 15:25:29 BST 2004

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Kevin Donnelly wrote:
> Thanks to generous donations from UKFSN and others (see
> http://www.affs.org.uk/donors/), AFFS has some funding available to support
> free software development in the UK.  This post is the first call for
> applications under the grants programme, where the total available for
> distribution will be around £1,000.

Are you going to put up a webpage on the site for this?
It would be helpful when people ask me to be able to point to the AFFS
site and there be relevant information to this programme - particularly
now as I'm at YAPC::Eu and there are people here who may be interested in
this.
Jason Clifford
--
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £22.50 / month