[affs-project] tickets

Alex Hudson home at alexhudson.com
Tue Sep 14 19:41:49 BST 2004

On Tue, 2023-09-14 at 19:53 +0100, Richard Smedley wrote:
> Are we getting tickets for all of us as exhibitors, or
> do I need to get my own?
> (Sorry if this is a silly question, this is the first time
> I've not had an employer to automatically send them to me :-(
> )

We're getting exhibitors passes. I did ask a while ago for numbers, and
didn't get anything conclusive, so I asked for five/six. I assume they
will arrive before the Expo, but am not counting on it. I've never had
trouble getting in without one though.... ;)
I'll wiki a note about this. I don't think there will be any problems
getting people into Expo.
Cheers,
Alex.